Need new windows?
Now is the time
Improve your home’s energy efficiency and get up to $5,000 in rebates for new windows.
The Time is now for New Windows
New windows improve your home’s energy efficiency, help lower utility costs, reduce wear & tear on your furnace and air conditioner, and improve the overall comfort of your home. Plus, the Canada Greener Homes Grant offers every qualified homeowner in Ontario up to $5,000 in rebates for new windows.
Eligible property types:
- Single and semi-detached houses
- Row housing
- All-season cottages
- Mobile homes on a permanent foundation
- Permanently-moored floating homes
- Mixed use buildings (residential portion only)
- Small multi-unit residential building (three storeys or less)
Not eligible: New builds, or past installations.
What’s available through the Canada Greener Homes Grant initiative?
- Up to $5,000 to help homeowners make energy efficient retrofits to their homes, such as new windows.
- EnerGuide evaluations (worth up to $600) and expert advice to homeowners so they can begin to plan their retrofits.